Build a Professional and Lasting Business

Venue

Description


Business Champion
3 days
New York & Las Vegas,
Connecticut

Learn More

As little as 5% of business are alive and profitable after five years in business. Learn what makes a business profitable, successful lasting. Successful businesses run differently than the other 95% that fail. A successful business needs the right strategies, priorities, beliefs, procedures and mindset to be lasting and profitable. Whether you’re brand new start-up, a solopreneur, professional, or seasoned small business owner, this 3-day event will make a massive difference in your business.

Agenda
How to succeed in today’s markets
Work less + profit more = Total Entrepreneur Freedom
Biggest reasons business fail
The key to a profiting and lasting business
The “Business Champion” success formula
Run your business with authenticity & congruency


Your Blueprint to an Extraordinary Life

Venue

Schedule


Connecticut,
New York City

Learn More

LIFExDESIGN LIVE in New York City is the premier of personal growth seminars where you will learn how to get world-class results in your life. Do you want more freedom, wealth, happiness, more personal time, or a passionate relationship? Bring it all into your life with The Champion Formula™. This four day personal growth seminar will reprogram your mind for extraordinary success to create a life by design plus bring you together with amazing like-minded people. Join us in the New York City lights to change your life forever.


Making Your Competition Irrelevant

Venue

Schedule


Connecticut,
New York City

Learn More

LIFExDESIGN LIVE in Los Angeles is the premier of personal growth seminars where you will learn how to get world-class results in your life. Do you want more freedom, wealth, happiness, more personal time, or a passionate relationship? Bring it all into your life after Croix’s using The Champion Formula™. This two and half day personal growth seminar will reprogram your mind for extraordinary success to create a life by design plus bring you together with amazing like-minded people. Join us in the Hollywood lights to change your life forever.


Inspirational and Motivational Speaker for Your TEDx Event

Are you looking for an amazing speaker for your upcoming conference or event?
Do you want an incredible speaker that has an edge-of-your-seat story?
And someone who has accomplished the impossible?

In 2011 Croix Sather’s  Run Across America took him 2,621 miles from coast to coast running a marathon distance each day. Plus he gave a inspirational keynote speech each day to at-risk groups. That’s 100 marathons and 100 motivational keynote speeches in the same in 100 consecutive days.

THen in 2012, Croix went on to break the world record running through Death Valley in the Badwater SSC ultramarathon. A solo unassisted run 146 miles through the hottest and harshest environment on the planet.

Sounds crazy … and totally amazing, doesn’t it?
Croix will WOW! your audience and leave them motivated and inspired.

http://facebook.com/croixsather
Croix Sather Motivational Speaker Highlight Reel

Don’t believe us, check him out for yourself.

Croix Sather speaking at TEDx Calico Canyon in Las Vegas, January 2012

CROIX SATHER IN THE NEWS

Croix Sather on NBC San Diego at the day he started his Run Across America – KNSD News
Original link: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/100-Marathons-in-100-Days-/116731299

Croix Sather on Good Morning Arizona news during his Run Across America – KTVK news
http://www.azfamily.com/good-morning-arizona/Running-100-marathons-in-100-days-117584419.html

FOR INQUIRIES and BOOKING please contact us by clicking here

Or by calling (203) 746-7422